As we work to upgrade our on-line church services, we have added the ability to watch the service on your television as well as on your computer or iPad. This should enhance the audio portion as well as letting you watch on the “big” screen.
- You have to have a Smart TV or one that is running a Roku Streaming Device, Apple TV (Version 4), or a Fire Stick from Amazon in order to make the process work.
- Go to the search function on your device and search for the BoxCast app. Once you find the application, install it on your device’s home page.
- Once you have installed the BOXCAST app, open the app, and find the search function within the app.
- Type in the phrase “First Congregational” into the search bar and complete the search. The image of the church should appear in the results.
- Click on the image and the on-line service should appear on the screen.
- Save the image to your favorites and you won’t have to repeat the search.
- If you click on the image when an on-line stream is not happening, the images of the taped services will come up and you can play any of the services.
- If you need more information, follow this link: https://support.boxcast.com/en/articles/4235226-recommended-devices-for-watching-a-broadcast